- “The Plight of People Living with Disabilities within Australian Immigration Detention: Demonised, Detained and Disowned”.
- About Us
- Scope of Report
- Executive Summary
- 1.0 Introduction
- 2. Asylum Seekers in Perspective: What’s Happening Globally?
- 3. Mandatory Detention in Australia
- 4 Australia's Human Rights Obligations
- 5. Obstacles to Disability Identification
- 6. People Living with Disabilities in Australian Immigration Detention
- 7. Infrastructure and Services for People with Disabilities
- 8 The impact of indefinite detention
- 9 Upholding Dignity and Privacy
- 10 Truth and Transparency
- 11 Conclusion
- All Pages
“The Plight of People Living with Disabilities within
Australian Immigration Detention: Demonised, Detained and Disowned”.
National Ethnic Disability Alliance Inc.
Senior Research and Policy Officer
Phone: (02) 6262 6867
This publication has been prepared by National Ethnic Disability Alliance Inc. The views expressed in this publication are those of National Ethnic Disability Alliance Inc. and do not represent the views of the Australian Government.
- Next >>